Learning Hub Layout & Design
Each Health Careers Learning Hub will reflect a similar theme and feel around the world. We believe it is important that students have access to the best facilities and environment in which to study so they may reach their full potential.
A typical Health Careers Learning Hub will include:
- Work towards 24/7 access, entry via security passcode, security monitoring for entry and exit
- Coordinated colour schemes with Chair/Tables/Seating, including local culture and history displays throughout the hub.
- Learning Corner with up to 10 computer stations (hi-speed broadband access - min. 100mbps)
- Fully equipped lecture rooms for 30 persons, complete with Projectors and Screens and mobile White Boards.
- Discussion/Meeting rooms complete with 50” LCD TV & standing boards.
- Simulation Room: layout for 2 beds
- Clinical training manikins and basic nursing lab accessories.
- Lounge area & Coffee Corner – 2 to 3 clusters of 4 persons seating .
- Charts and information materials amply displayed throughout the Learning Hub.
- Jointly delivered qualifications â€“ Co-branding.
- Connect with international education programs and resources with world class blended options.
- Participate in training delivered by health sector industry experts and academics from Australia.
- Access customised programs that suit local needs and regulations.
- Participate in train-the-trainer programs offered by Health Careers.
- Primary choice
- CBD/Metropolitan area.
- Easy, Convenient access either via Train, Bus with ease of Parking.
- Fringe of CBD but still with easy access via train-bus/parking.
- High density business suburbs/easy parking.