Benefits to Partnering Organisations
- Up-skilling of local healthcare professionals.
- Teacher/Educator exchange programs.
- Excellent student experiences provided by international quality education systems.
- Jointly delivered qualifications – Co-branding.
- Connect with international education programs and resources with world class blended options.
- Participate in training delivered by health sector industry experts and academics from Australia.
- Access customised programs that suit local needs and regulations.
- Participate in train-the-trainer programs offered by Health Careers.
Scope of work by local partners
- Marketing and enrolment of students.
- Delivery of programs in face to face mode (@ Health Careers Learning Hub).
- Local staff support for students to attend webinars from Australia for nursing speciality programs.
- Student support activities.
Scope of work by IHNA
- Course accreditation and quality control.
- Student management system and resources for teaching.
- Student support online.
- Issuing Certificates of Completion.